Thursday 21 April 2016

Kicks, twitches and / or ticks

Today has not been a good day, I have achieved nothing, I have had no energy all day. I am trying not to be too hard on myself and accept that I sometimes have days like this. 

However I have an interview to prepare for this week, it could make a big change, it could be a real positive change in my life. I know that I need to prepare, and I what to prepare, but I just cant do anything and that is so annoying.

I have had quite a few 'kicks' today, I dont think I have mentioned these before. I have had them for a long time, these 'kicks' or reactions I guess are better described as shocks or ticks. I think it is my body fighting back against my mind. I think it is trying to switch or refocus my mind. Sometimes it is a jolt to my head, or like a twitch to the side. Other times it can be my whole body. 

This helps to put a fork in the road or the path my mind is on. It doesn't always work, but it creates an option to rethink and refocus. I cant think of another explanation for this other than my body fighting back against my mind, but I do concede that it sounds a bit ridiculous.
This is something I have had or been doing for a while now. However I don't think I have ever really recognised or acknowledged it. I suppose I only really find myself noting it now is because someone else has commented on it.   

2 comments:

  1. Are these ticks the same as the episodes you were telling me about today? Sort of like little seizures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the start. Sometimes it's just one or two 'ticks' that are isolated. That's what I'm talking about here.
    We where talking about something kind of different. As it's not a twitch or tick, that's more consistent shaking. If that makes sence?

    ReplyDelete