Wednesday 2 November 2016

Reaching for the Pen




When you find yourself somewhere between having an episode and wanting one to take over your body. 

I just can't deal with this I am unable to process these feelings, these emotions. 

I welcome the moments when it takes over my body. I welcome the loss of control. This is the only feeling I can accept. 

My mind is somewhere between racing and being absent. 

I want to let people know Im ok, but I can't bring myself to lie, heck I cant even pick up the phone. My ability to communicate has gone. 

I am grateful I have reached for a pen, its stopped me clenching my fist and punching myself. 

I am still twitching but much less now. 

Im not sure if it will come back, but I can at least move now. 


- These were my thoughts during a episode -

No comments:

Post a Comment