Saturday 8 October 2016

Daily Focal Blogging Team

I'm very pleased to inform you I will be joining the Daily Focal Blogging Team. The new site launches 5th October 2016 - so next week! 



I'm really excited to have the opportunity to blog on a wider platform. Though it is also scary, until now my blogging and podcasting has all been for me. So I have not felt as much pressure. If I don't want to do it I can leave it, or if I wasn't inspired then I kind of waited until I was. This is a change with having a commitment to someone else and to the amount of blogging I will do.
After not being sure about whether this would be a good fit for me. I have to say, the opportunity to work with other people in the blogging world and to get / see ideas, not to mention the added motivation from them will be great. Also if you have read some of my early stuff, you will know when I started blogging I wanted to improve my writing. In fact that was even one of the reasons I started. So to have someone else show you how little changes can make a big difference is great. 
I believe this could be a great way to develop my ability to work closer with other blogs, brands and campaigns. So look forward to reading more from me at Daily Focal - the place you can find news, entertainment, fashion and health views by bloggers. 
And hopefully an improved writing style, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment